Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone!
It’s that time of year to celebrate Ireland, get together with friends – and, of course, have a Guinness or three. If you’re looking for a place to go, here’s our rundown of the “who, where and when” at the Jersey Shore today:
- St. Stephen’s Green, 2031 Highway 71, Spring Lake Heights: The Snakes will perform Irish and American music from 12 noon to 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Special Irish menu served all day.
- Crab’s Claw Inn, 601 Grand Central Ave (Route 35), Lavallette: St. Patrick’s Day party “all day and night.” Entertainment by Bloody Callán, playing Irish and American rock, and Irish rebel music.
- Farrell’s Steak and Stout, 401 Broadway, Point Pleasant Beach: Doors open at 10 a.m., The Boilermakers 3-7 p.m., Mike Dalton Band & DJ 8 p.m.-close, bagpipers on and off
- Harrigan’s, Route 71 and Baltimore Blvd., Sea Girt: Billy Lawlor Trio, performing all day.
- River Rock Restaurant and Marina, 1600 Route 70, Brick: DJ Q, 9 p.m.
- Klee’s, 101 Boulevard, Seaside Heights: Corned beef and cabbage, several Irish dishes being served, Guinness, Harp and Irish drinks.
- Connolly Station, 711 Main St., Belmar: Opens at 10 a.m., over a ton of corned beef will be prepared, bagpipers all day plus The Boilermakers, The Bantry Boys, Paul Cilinski, DJ Rob.