Once the barbecues and fireworks end, the night begins to heat up at Shore hotspots up and down the coast. Here’s a sampling of what – and who – is happening where.
- Jenks Club, 300 Ocean Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach: The Nerds, featuring DJ Encore, 9 p.m Saturday. On Sunday, DJ Klutch and DJ Encore, with support sets by DJ Unique, 9 p.m.
- River Rock Restaurant and Marina Bar, 1600 Route 70, Brick: Live acoustic duo on the beach from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Predator Dub Assasins at 6 p.m. at the beach bar; DJ Jon Con indoors from 10 p.m. to close.
- Hemingway’s, 612 Boulevard, Seaside Heights: DJ Toro from 92.3 Amp FM, DJ Milky Mike, 10 p.m. – close.
- Bamboo Bar, 201 Boulevard, Seaside Heights: The House Party, house music all night long.
- Club Karma, 401 Boulevard, Seaside Heights: DJ Licious; Ladies 18+ to party, all 21+ to drink. Discount $10 cover for females only with web ad.
- Jax Garage, 116 Sumner Avenue, Seaside Heights: Bumping Uglies, 9 p.m.
- Crab’s Claw Inn, 601 Grand Central Ave. (Route 35), Lavallette: The Mangos, 9:30 p.m.
- Leggetts, 217 First Ave., Manasquan: Lee & Sheri on the patio bar, $2.75 Buds and Bud Lights, $4 rum drinks.
- Joe Pops, 2002 Long Beach Boulevard, Ship Bottom: The Bejmains, 9 p.m.