After conducting surveillance on a Brick Township condominium Thursday night, authorities executed a search warrant that yielded quantities of heroin, MDMA and cocaine, along with an illegal firearm, police said.
Eight people were arrested in the raid, which was the culmination of a two month-long investigation by Brick police and the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office, authorities said in a statement.
The investigation, which begun earlier this month, culminated with surveillance of a meeting between the arrested suspects held at the residence at 160 Greenwood Loop in Brick on Thursday evening. Immediately after the meeting broke up, a number of partnering law enforcement agencies executed a search warrant of the residence and conducted four traffic stops across Ocean County resulting in the arrest of eight individuals from four Ocean County towns. Investigators seized a loaded .380 semi-automatic handgun, 650 wax folds of suspected heroin, quantities of suspected cocaine, MDMA (Molly) and marijuana.
Those arrested were:
- RYAN MURRIN, 26, of Atlantic Drive, Brick, is charged with Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance (heroin and cocaine), Possession of Marijuana under 50 Grams, Possession Intent to Distribute, Title 39 summons CDS in motor vehicle and driving while suspended. Processed and released.
- DAVON DENNIS CARRASQUILLO, 20, of Berkshire Court, Brick, is held on criminal and traffic warrants out of Toms River and Lacey. Lodged in Ocean County Jail.
- JOHN RIVERA, 36, of 160 Greenwood Loop, Brick, is charged with Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. He was processed and released.
- JAHQUEL STEVEN ARCHER, 23, of West Commodore Drive, Jackson, charged with Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance three (3) counts (heroin, cocaine and Molly), Possession w/ intent to distribute same 3 counts. Lodged in Ocean County Jail.
- DENNIS JOSEPH ADAMETZ, 36, of Arnold Drive, Manchester, is held on traffic warrants out of Toms River, Manchester and Wall. Lodged in Ocean County Jail.
- JANINE STEFANELLI, 35, of Edinburgh Drive, Toms River, is charged with Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Dangerous Substance three (3) counts. She was processed and released.
- JOSEPH SPAMPONATO, 43, of Broderick Drive, Jackson, is charged with Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance, Title 39 summons CDS in motor vehicle and improper lane change. He was processed and released.
- JONATHAN LAGROU, 30, of Kettle Creek Road, Toms River, is charged with Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance (heroin). He was processed and released.