The Brick Township council will meet for the final time in 2020 on Dec. 31, an annual practice in town that allows officials to close out accounts for the year and prepare for reorganization in January.
The agenda for the 10 a.m. meeting is light, though public comment will be accepted as always at meetings. Among the items to be considered:
- The township annual debt payment.
- End-of-year funds transfers.
- Acceptance of a Clean Communities grant.
- Acceptance of a U.S. Army surplus tactical robot for the police department.
- Regular bill resolutions.
The meeting will be carried via Zoom. Login information (and how to participate) is located in this copy of the agenda.