Brick resident Liz Barry, who organizes trips from town to various destinations, is offering a bus trip to Vermont May 24-28, 2021.
For $649, the trip includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 4 nights lodging
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Tour of Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
- Tour of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory including Free Samples
- Dinner Cruise on Lake Champlain with Entertainment
- Admission to Shelburne Museum
- Visit to Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Tour of Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Visit to Stowe Village
The full information sheet on the trip can be found below. For more information, call Liz at 732-551-1065 or e-mail her at email@example.com.