The Brick Township Police Athletic League is starting a new tradition in town, including craft beer, wine and plenty of food.
The first annual event, to be held May 12, will feature local New Jersey breweries and plenty of other craft beers to sample. Winemaker J. Lohr will have a wine table set up for some of their tastings, and Legend Lounge will be on site as well. Food trucks serving a number of cuisines will be located outside.
The event, a fundraiser for the organization, will also include live entertainment, with Gregg from the band Under New Ownership playing acoustic guitar.
The event will be held 12 noon to 4 p.m. at 60 Drum Point Road, Brick. Tickets are $25 online and $30 the day of the event at the door (if available). ID will be required regardless of age, and there will be “designated driver specials.”
- Forgotten Boardwalk will have a representative on site, sampling Funnel Cake and 1916 Shore Shiver.
- Flying Fish will have Farm House Summer Ale and Blueberry Braggot for sampling.
- Backward Flag will have a representative on site, sampling Oak Armored Ale and STFU Coffee Pale Ale.
- Cricket Hill Brewery will have East Coast Lager and Russian Emperial Stout for sampling.
- Asbury Park Brewery will have Sea Draggon and Blonde for sampling.
- Jersey Roll will be on hand…its everything porkroll!
- Carribean Soul will be on hand–Jerk Chicken and much more.
- My Three Cobs Kettle Corn will be there.
- Caldino’s Italian Food Truck will be on hand.
For more information and updates, check out the event’s Facebook page. Tickets can be purchased at this link.