Brick’s Fall Fest celebration may be delayed a day – but that makes it alllllll the more spookier as Halloween approaches.
The township decided Friday to push back the event one week after forecasts called for thunderstorms and high winds Saturday afternoon. Fall Fest will now be held Sunday at Windward Beach Park from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The centerpiece of Fall Fest is the food (well, the beer and wine garden is pretty good too!) and this year, the organizers at town hall have arranged for a number of food vendors offering a wide variety of foods, delicacies and desserts. This year’s vendors are:
- JOHN & DEBBIE O’S – Funnel cakes, fried Oreos, cotton candy, lemonade, etc
- JAI DEE – Thai snack food
- CALDINO’S – Pasta, mozzarella sandwiches, Italian food
- SPICE IT UP CARIBBEAN GRILL – Jerk chicken, curry chicken, chicken wings, plantain, rice and beans, etc
- KIERSTEN’S CREATIONS – Desserts
- WHITECAPS COASTAL CREAMERY – Ice cream
- HOUSE OF FUDGE DESSERTS & CONCESSIONS – Seafood, fudge, desserts, chicken fingers, etc.
- TACOS y ALITAS – Tacos, wings
- WOODSHED PIZZA – Pizza
- AMERICA’S KETTLE CORN – Kettle corn
- KRAKUS DELI – Pierogies, kielbasa
- BIG DADDY’S CHICKEN & RIBS – Chicken fingers, sausage sandwiches, cheesesteaks, gyros, potatoes on a stick, etc.
- PINE COAST CULTURE COMPANY – Kombucha, coffee
- SHORE FRESH SEAFOOD MARKET – Seafood, lobster rolls
- BRAZOOKA KITCHEN – Brazilian street food
- CALDINO’S – Escarloe and bean soup, meatball sandwiches, brasciole sandwiches.
In addition to the food vendors, Fall Fest will feature games operated by student groups and organizations, inflatables, fire pits, a corn hole tournament. The event will be closed out with a fireworks show at dusk.
Fall Fest is held at Windward Beach Park, Princeton Avenue. There will be on site parking.