Brick resident Liz Barry, who organizes trips from town to various destinations, is offering a bus trip to Vermont May 23-27, 2022.
For $649 per person, based on double occupancy, the trip includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 4 nights lodging in Vermont
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Tour of Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
- Tour of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory including Free Samples
- Dinner Cruise on Lake Champlain with Entertainment
- Admission to Shelburne Museum
- Visit to Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Tour of Rock of Ages Granite Quarry
- Visit to Stowe Village
The trip runs Monday to Friday and the bus departs from Point View Road in the township’s Herbertsville section. A copy of the trip flyer is attached to this story below in PDF format for download/printing.
For more information or to reserve a spot, call Liz Barry at 732-551-1065 or e-mail email@example.com.