Brick Township’s Public Works department will begin collecting Christmas trees curbside beginning Jan. 9, it was announced Wednesday, with the exact dates tracking with one’s recycling collection day.
The dates are as follows:
- Tuesday Recycling Day – Jan. 9, Jan. 10, Jan. 11
- Wednesday Recycling Day – Jan. 12, Jan. 13, Jan. 17
- Thursday Recycling Day – Jan. 18, Jan. 19, Jan. 20
- Friday Recycling Day – Jan. 23, Jan. 24, Jan. 25
- Monday Recycling Day – Jan. 26, Jan. 27, Jan. 30
Trees can also be brought to the township Recycling Center, 836 Ridge Road, Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Ocean County has also set up 15 sites for Christmas tree recycling, wherein the trees will be used for mulch, woodchips for county parks and dune stabilization.