After a summer marked by cancellations and postponements, fireworks will light up the sky again over the coming days as Brick Township – and the nation – celebrates Independence Day.
The following fireworks displays are currently planned, from north to south:
- Manasquan: Fireworks will be shot off over the beach and are visible from the Manasquan River near the Dog Beach and inlet for boaters. The display will be held July 2 at dusk. A rain date is set for July 3.
- Point Pleasant Beach: Fireworks will be launched at Jenkinson’s Boardwalk July 1 at dusk and July 4 at dusk.
- Brick Township: Fireworks will be launched at Windward Beach Park over the Metedeconk River (prime boat viewing) as part of the township’s Summerfest celebration along with a concert. Fireworks will be presented July 1 at dusk and July 8 at dusk.
- Lavallette: A concert will be held at 7 p.m. and fireworks will be held at dusk/dark over the bay (prime boat viewing) July 11. The event will be centered at the Lavallette Gazebo, Bay Boulevard.
- Seaside Heights: July 4 fireworks will be launched at 9:30 p.m. over the ocean.
- Beachwood/Toms River: Fireworks will be launched over the Toms River from the south side (prime boat viewing) from Bayside Beach in Beachwood at dusk on July 4.